1/13 Photos of Potato Casserole / Mashed Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
This potato dish is devine and addictive. Pure comfort food. It is my mother-in-law's recipe and just eye-roll-back delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Whip potatoes until smooth (by hand or mixer, which ever way you prefer as long as you get the potatoes smooth). I use KitchenAid mixer which works well.
- 3In separate bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream and milk; add to potatoes.
- 4Beat until fluffy. You can add more milk if you prefer.
- 5Add onion salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Place into a greased 9x9" casserole dish. Dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour or until just starting to brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Casserole / Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g