Recipe by *That Girl*
This is a great, easy potato dish that can be made ahead and baked before serving. This is a great side dish to ham or really anytime you need a simple side for a crowd. The recipe comes from a cookbook put together by the associates at a major department store in my area where my mother-in-law works. This one is a gem!
Top Review by Braunda
This is highly rated this is way better than Stoffers Potatoes. I am so very pleased how this turned out. I do not and would not change anything. Great Taste and Easy to put together. Thank You Hugs
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, thawed.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 cans cream of potato soup
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh minced onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese