- 3 large potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, and tops
- white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in jackets until almost done; chill until very cold; peel and shred with a grater Melt butter in double boiler Add cheese, a small amount at a time Mix together the sour cream and milk Add to cheese mixture.
- Add onions and stir Add Salt and pepper to taste Add shredded potatoes Put in casserole dish Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, uncovered.