Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another one, with a few additions. Make sure you use the French fried onions on top for at least a portion of the topping...yum ! From Kelly Reynolds in Eating and Competing.
- 8 cups hash browns, frozen
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups French-fried onions (or crushed cornflakes)
- salt and pepper
- Mix soups, butter, milk, salt and pepper and sour cream together well. Mix in cheese. Add hash browns and mix well. Pour into 2 greased 9x13 pans. Top with onions and bake at 350 for 90 minutes or until brown and bubbly.