Recipe by Emily B.
Its super easy to make and really good. I got it from my Mother in Law.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the green onions as my kids wouldn't have eaten it then. I also wasn't sure why step 2 of the directions says to slice the potatoes. I didn't top with corn flakes as I didn't have any. This was a different side dish for us. We thought it could have used some salt and pepper though. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes