Recipe by MILOHEATHER
This is very yummy and simple and when I was younger my mom made it. I loved it and changed some stuff. I'm sure you all have had things close to this
- 5 russet potatoes
- 1 -2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (as much as you want)
- 1 package tofu or 1 package sour cream
- bacon (optional)
- 1 package mccormick produce partners (I get the Potato Topping one it is in with the Veggies at your grocery store)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the Potatos (you can leave the skin on if you want) And set the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make mashed Potatos.
- Add your Tofu (sour cream).
- And your Produce Partners or Bacon.
- And as much cheese as you want.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 or untill cheese is melted.