Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
A recipe from a local WV cookbook submitted by Sheila Swagen
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- combine sour cream, soup, 1/2 Cup milk, 1/4-1/2 Cup butter, salt and dried onion. Add potatos.
- Put above topping on in order given.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.