Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is from Southern Living--way back. Cleaning out magazines and found this one.
Make and share this Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1/2 cup butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish in a 350 degree F oven for 5-6 minutes, or until melted.
- Spread hash browns over butter in dish; top with vegetables. Stir together soup and next 4 ingredients; spread over vegetables.
- Heat remaining 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Stir together corn flake crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.