Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummie combanation of Cheese and potatoes.
- 907.18 g frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (diced)
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped red onion
- 297.66 g canned cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml grated monterey jack cheese
- 118.29 ml seasoned bread crumbs (save for topping)
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese (save for topping)
- Mix all together except for the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese, pour in greased small loaf pan.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
Great Casserole. I followed the recipe exactly except for the soup. WE only had cream of mushroom but it worked just great. The red onions were just right. The combination of bread crumbs and the cheese was great on the top. Thanks for a great recipe. made for PAC 2007 Fall