Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummie combanation of Cheese and potatoes.
Make and share this Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 10 1⁄2 ounces canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs (save for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (save for topping)
- Mix all together except for the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese, pour in greased small loaf pan.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
Great Casserole. I followed the recipe exactly except for the soup. WE only had cream of mushroom but it worked just great. The red onions were just right. The combination of bread crumbs and the cheese was great on the top. Thanks for a great recipe. made for PAC 2007 Fall