A yummie combanation of Cheese and potatoes.
Make and share this Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 10 1⁄2 ounces canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs (save for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (save for topping)
- Mix all together except for the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese, pour in greased small loaf pan.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.