Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Excellent side dish for many meals. A favorite at our Thanksgiving dinner table every year. The size on the hash brown bag may be incorrect. I'll have to double check it next time I make this and update the recipe. You can of course use as much as you like.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) bag hash browns, partially thawed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sour cream, cream of celery, hashbrowns, salt, pepper and cheese in a bowl.
- Place in a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Drizzle top with melted butter.
- Bake 35-45 minutes.