1/3 Photos of Potato Carrot Burger With Spiced Mayo
A kinda odd creation of mine I made with easter leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup of cooked carrot
- 1/4 cup of cooked potato, peeled
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (if burgers are not binding well)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup flour (if needed)
- breadcrumbs (for dredging)
- 1Mash together all burger ingredients EXCEPT crumbs for dredging.
- 2Form into 2 burgers.
- 3Coat burgers in bread crumbs.
- 4Fry in a frying pan on med high heat in cooking sprayed pan until lightly browned.
- 5Serve on buns with lettuce and cheese with spiced mayo.
- 6Pop in toaster oven to melt cheese if you please.
- 7MAYO: Combine all ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Carrot Burger With Spiced Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.4
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.8 mg
- Sodium 928.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 19.2 g