1/1 Photo of Potato, Caramelized Onion and Rosemary Pizza
Chef mariajane's Note:
Here's a treat to have for weekend meal- so very tasty and different!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 4 teaspoons olive oil over medium-low heat in large skillet. Add yellow onion and cook until soft and golden brown, 20-30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, poke the petite potatoes, a few times with the tip of a knife and microwave on high for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until softened. Cool potatoes, then cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- 3Place 2 pizza pie crusts on a lightly oiled grill heated to medium. Cook for 2 minutes, or until bubbly and rigid. Using tongs, turn crusts over. Divide Fontina cheese, potato slices and sautéed onions over each crust.
- 4Close lid, and cook until cheese is bubbly and crusts are golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill and season with 2 tablespoons finely chopped Rosemary, and salt and pepper. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil,. Slice each pizza into 6 wedges. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Caramelized Onion and Rosemary Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (2673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1374.6
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 1408.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 203.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.5 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust