Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been in my family for at least 70 years. Both grandmothers made it and they got it from their mothers. My father remembered this as their special Christmas candy.
- Boil potato until tender.
- Let cool and peel.
- Mash potato with fork in bowl.
- Add sugar a little at a time.
- Will begin to get really watery, but keep adding sugar, will soon for a dough consistency Roll out into a large circle with a rolling pin, spread with peanut butter, roll up into a log shape cut into 8 inch sections and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve cut into 1/4 inch slices. Very sweet just a little will satisfy your sweet tooth.