Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups potatoes, Mashed
- 2 tablespoons onions, Chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a medium size bowl, combine potatoes, egg white, onion, flour, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot, put about 2 tablespoons potato mixture for each cake into skillet. Cook until well browned, then turn with a spatula and cook other side until brown.
- Continue making cakes, keeping first ones warm.
Very easy and very good- used instant mashed potatoes. Toddler LOVED them!
Paired it with an omlete and it was a great and filling lunch for me and my toddler =)
Perfect. There is nothing else to say :D