Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
These crispy little tater cakes go real good with bacon, eggs & toast with jelly. They are real yummy!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups finely shredded potatoes (squeeze water out and drain well)
- 1⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Stir in milk, potatoes, baking mix and salt.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides (about 3 minutes on each side).
Simple recipe and very easy to make. I served these as a side with a main course and everyone at dinner remarked on how good they were. I've also had it with Bergy's Peppered Breakfast Bacon (#27664) and Tebo's Tomato Broth Eggs (#30180). An excellent meal.