Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sounds like a childhood favorite made healthy.
- 2 cups potatoes, mashed
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, egg white, onion, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot, put about 2 tablespoons potato mixture for each cake into skillet.
- Cook until well browned, then turn with a spatula and cook on other side until brown.
- Continue making cakes, keeping first ones warm.