Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Simple tasty recipe to have at cocktail hour based on a recipe from Delicious Magazine
Make and share this Potato Cake With Smoked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg pontiac potatoes or 1 kg desiree potato, peeled,boiled until just tender,then cool.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small white onion, grated
- 100 g baby rocket
- 300 g smoked salmon, slices
- sour cream or yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grate potatoes into a large bowl and add the eggs and onion and season with sea salt and black pepper, Mix well.
- Spread a 1cm-thick layer in a lightly greased 25 x 35cm baking tray and bake for 45 minutes or until potato is browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool for about 5 minutes Cut into 5cm squares and top with rocket, salmon and a teaspoon of sour cream or yoghurt.