Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A very tasty and different way to serve potatoes with your dinner. Found this in my recipe file; unknown origin.
- 4 -6 potatoes, boiled,peeled &,sliced 1/4 ",thick
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- In buttered springform pan, layer potatoes.
- Sprinkle each layer of potatoes with cheese mixture.
- Add garlic to each layer and dot each layer with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or til brown.
- Run knife around edge and remove sides of pan to serve.
I made this tonight for dinner using rosemary instead of parsley, spray butter, garlic powder and italian breadcrumbs. Thank you for the recipe.
This was sooo good! tasted almost sinful and made a nice presentation. Cut into wedges, could probably serve 8. I made them in place of scalloped potatoes, they were wonderful with ham steaks. The top was especially good, turned out quite crispy. Thanks for sharing!!
Followed recipe to the "T". Browned wonderfully. Family loved them. Have made this 3times.Thanks Marie.