Recipe by Carmen B.
This recipe compliments of KRAFT. You can use Kraft Roasted Garlic Caesar dressing as stated or regular Caesar dressing. For company, I have sometimes lined a platter with Romaine lettuce and spooned salad onto lettuce and then topped with remaining ingredients.Actual time does not include cooling of potatoes and eggs.
- 3 cups new potatoes, cooked and chopped (or even better BABY potatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft salad dressing, Roasted Garlic Caesar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (the fresher the better)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled