Recipe by Neo_Soul_Cook1111
To save time refrigerated diced potatoes and a premade seasoning mix can be used
- 3 medium potatoes, washed & cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 -4 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 links smoked turkey sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 -2 cup frozen broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water cook 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and peppers; sauté 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the garlic, potato, and sausage cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the coleslaw, broccoli, water, and Cajun seasoning. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until the cabbage is tender. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and top with the cheese, cover and allow the cheese to melt.