1/1 Photo of Potato Cabbage Chowder
HOME ALONE? Well, Here is a recipe for supper tonight and lunch tomorrow. The yield on this chowder is only 5 cups, just enough. This chowder is QUICK, EASY, TASTY, and has all those GOOD for you VEGGIES.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, combine broth and potatoes.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat, cover and simmer 8 minutes or until tender.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Place 1 cup potato mixture in blender,.
- 6Add milk, cover and blend 30 seconds.
- 7Return to saucepan.
- 8Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 9Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Cabbage Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (1407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 304.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g