HOME ALONE? Well, Here is a recipe for supper tonight and lunch tomorrow. The yield on this chowder is only 5 cups, just enough. This chowder is QUICK, EASY, TASTY, and has all those GOOD for you VEGGIES.
- In medium saucepan, combine broth and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 8 minutes or until tender.
- Cool slightly.
- Place 1 cup potato mixture in blender,.
- Add milk, cover and blend 30 seconds.
- Return to saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.