Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Inspired by Big City Burrito in Fort Collins, CO.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Slowly cook the onions in 3 T of oil on medium-low heat until they are soft and brown, about 20 minutes.
- Microwave the potatoes on high for 2 minutes to soften.
- Heat the remaining 3 T of oil over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes in batches so they are in a single layer, about 10 minutes each, or until they are slightly browned, flipping frequently. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put slices of cheese on a tortilla and microwave for 20 seconds, or until cheese is melted. Top with 1/4 of the onions, potatoes, salsa, and ranch dressing. Add guacamole and/or sour cream if desired. Roll up into a burrito and enjoy. Repeat for other tortillas. But don't eat them all yourself; you'll die. A good death, but still death. Suit yourself. What do I know.