Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my original quick dinners for 2.
- 2 small baking potatoes, diced and soaked in water, drained
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce, Harrisa paste
- 3⁄4 lb ground round
- 2 pieces bread, toasted
- 4 slices white American cheese
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place olive oil in pan heated over medium high heat.
- Brown onion and garlic.
- Add potatoes and brown slightly.
- Add harrisa , stir for about 1 minute.
- Add ground round and horseradish.
- Continue to stir and cook until meat is cooked.
- Toast bread.
- Place one slice cheese on bread slice.
- Place hash on top of cheese.
- Place remaining cheese on top and serve.