1/1 Photo of Potato Bruschetta
Ramon Casha's Note:
Sliced potatoes with bruschetta topping, a bit like a mini pizza with a potato base. Delicious as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the potatoes into thin slices, about half a cm thick. Place them flat on a baking tray, on baking paper (individual slices).
- 2Pour the olive oil onto the potatoes. Use a brush to spread it evenly.
- 3Sprinkle the fennel seeds onto the potatoes.
- 4Chop the tomatoes, onion and cheeselets or feta into small pieces, and the garlic into tiny bits. Mix together with the olives, capers and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Place some of this mix on each potato slice and flatten it a little.
- 6Sprinkle with pepper.
- 7Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200°C.
- 8Cut the cheddar slices into as many pieces as there are potato slices.
- 9Place a piece of cheddar over each slice, then pop under the grill for a further 5 minutes to melt the cheddar and caramelise it slightly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 445.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: