1/2 Photos of Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
The perfect blend between baked potato and broccoli cheese soup. Creamy, hearty, amazingly tasty. This was a soup I created one day while fishing for ingredients in the fridge. Turned out so well, it became a favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- garlic clove, pressed or minced
- 4 large potatoes, baked, then chunked (baking size)
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 6 cups broth, veggie or 6 cups chicken
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons chickpea flour (all purpose is fine if you cannot find)
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, chunked or 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oil, melt butter.
- 2Soften onion & garlic in the blend, 8-10 minute
- 3Add parsley, potato, broccoli, and broth.
- 4Bring to a boil, simmer 30 minute
- 5Whisk milk and flour in separate bowl, set aside.
- 6Smash 1/3-1/2 of the potatoes with potato masher.
- 7Blend in milk mix, then add velveeta and melt.
- 8Turn off burner, and allow soup to thicken, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 554.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: