Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is one of my favorites ;) Makes a half pound loaf. Enjoy!
- 6 ounces potatoes (cooked)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water (enough to mix with the cooked potato total to total 1.5 C)
- 3⁄4 tablespoon applesauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour (all-purpose is okay)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Take the cooked potato and break it up with a fork, and enough water to equal 1 1/2°C.
- Add all of the ingredients, as listed above, in to bread machine. Set machine to white bread, medium crust, and press start.