Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great way to use potatoes in bakery.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 potatoes, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Beat the egg with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add yogurt, olive oil, flour and baking powder to the egg mixture and mix it with mixer on medium speed.
- Add grated potatoes, onion and dill with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to the batter.
- Pour sesame seeds over the batter.
- Bake at 400°F in a 1 qt pan for 30 minutes or until done.
This was a surprise on how good it was, and easy...that part I love....I think I might try a few different additives next time but yummy just as...thanks Ozlem...