Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 small potato, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cook the shredded potato in just enough water to cover it, for 10 minutes.
- Cool& drain.
- Combine cooled& drained potato with orange juice concentrate, water, marmalade, oil and egg.
- In a large bowl, soft together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the liquid ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into 3 greased mini loaf pans and bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then remove from pan and let cool.