Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My grandma used to make these, and she filled them with anything from beef stew, soups, to creamed meat, chili, and once with vegetables. Or you can even go to twice baked with these. Something different, hope you like.
- 3 oval potatoes
- seasoning, of your liking,to taste
- oil, for frying
- Hollow out center of potato to make cup or boat shape.
- Pre-boil them for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and Dry.
- Deep fry in oil heated to 375 degrees.
- When brown sprinkle with favorite seasonings, and drain oil.
- Fill with what ever floats your boat.