1/1 Photo of Potato Boats
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Scrub potatoes.
- 3rub with a little vegetable oil to make skins softer.
- 4Pierce skin with fork to allow steam to escape.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees until tender for about 50 to 60 minutes.
- 6Cool potatoes for 10 minutes.
- 7Cut potato in half and carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- 8In a large bowl, mash potatoes using a potato masher to remove lumps.
- 9Heat margarine and milk until margarine melts and beat into potatoes.
- 10Beat in sour cream, salt and pepper.
- 11Spoon into potato shells and brush with melted butter.
- 12Top each potato with cheddar cheese and chives.
- 13Place in oven until cheese melts on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Boats
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 401.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g