- 2 medium boiling potatoes or 2 large boiling potatoes, quartered
- 1 -2 ounce blue cheese
- 6 asparagus spears, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green onion, green and white parts, minced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- white pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in water to cover until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain well. Peel if desired. Dice and place in salad bowl.
- Crumble cheese and stir in (heat of potatoes will partially melt cheese, creating sauce).
- Add asparagus, green onion, sour cream and white pepper to taste.
- Serve hot or warm (this salad doesn’t taste good cold).