1/3 Photos of Potato, Beet,cauliflower and Broccoli Salad Platter
Colorful Traditional West African Dish eaten with your fingers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup yukon gold potato, 3/4-inch peeled, cooked till tender
- 1 cup sweet potato, 3/4-inch, peeled, cooked till tender
- 1 cup cauliflower, lightly cooked florets
- 1 cup broccoli, lightly cooked florets
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced into ribbons
- 3 small canned beets (1/4-inch slices)
- 10 bibb lettuce
- 10 leaves red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2Combine thyme and next 5 ingredients (thyme through 1/8 teaspoon black pepper), stirring with a whisk. Add oil, stirring well to combine; drizzle vinaigrette over lettuce.
- 4Place potatoes in a large bowl with cauliflower, broccoli and carrots gently toss in dressing. At this point -- can be made the day before and chilled.
- 5Arrange lettuce and cabbage leaves alternately on a large chilled platter.
- 6Spoon potato mixture over lettuce; top with beets.
- 7Dipping sauce:.
- 8Place chiles in a medium bowl add cocktail sauce and remaining ingredients, stirring well to combine.
- 9Serve with vegetables.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Beet,cauliflower and Broccoli Salad Platter
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce