Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- chopped onion, if desired
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
This was very tasty! I made the casserole early this morning and just popped it in the fridge until I was ready to bake it. My potatoes were sliced quite thin and it took about 1 hr 45 min for them to completely soften. This would be a great weeknight meal as it can be prepared in advanced and baked when you get home from work. Thank you for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs