Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious soup that my whole family loves.
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons snipped dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Saute the first 3 ingredients in butter until soft.
- Add the chicken broth, potatoes, dill, and beans.
- Cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Mix the flour with the sour cream and pepper.
- Mix in a little of the hot broth to the cream and return all to the pot of soup.
- Return to a boil.
- Your done. Enjoy.