- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed mushroom (shiitake are nice, and so are morels)
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend ingredients together, keeping some of the cheddar aside.
- Pour into a lightly oiled baking dish, and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake until hot, (30 minutes) at 350 degrees F.
- To brown cheese, broil for a few minutes at the end of cooking.