Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
This potato bake is perfect to bake ahead and can be reheated in the microwave on High for 5 minutes or warmed in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 750 g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 600 ml heavy cream
- 35 g French onion soup mix
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius
- Layer potatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine cream and soup in a bowl and then pour over potatoes.
- Bake covered with foil for 1 hour. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Cook for a further 30 minutes.