1/1 Photo of Potato & Bacon Soup - Weight Watchers (Ww)
I Love this soup, and it's healthy and low in points. A great lunch or dinner with a salad. 4 Pts. per 1 1/2 C Serving - makes about 4 servings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop the baked potatoes and set aside.
- 2Cook the bacon in a soup pot until crisp and set aside, leave 1 teaspoons drippings in the pan.
- 3Add 1/2 the scallions & garlic to drippings and sautee until soft.
- 4Add broth, salt, cayenne, and chopped potatoes, mash some of the potatoes against the side of the pan w/ a wooden spoon or w/ a potato masher.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook 2-3 moremonites.
- 6Add in half-and-half and parsley, return to simmer.
- 7Serve w/ remaining green onions & crumbled bacon on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato & Bacon Soup - Weight Watchers (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 749.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: