Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this from BACKYARD LIVING. A baked potato chowder in a bowl. I haven't made this yet. I'm working up to it. Not really crazy for soups, but I'm slowly getting there. Very, very slowly. Prep and cooking times are really guesses.
- In a large saucepan, cover and cook potatoes in 1 c.
- water til tender.
- Cook bacon in a skillet til crisp, remove and drain.
- Saute onion and celery in drippings.
- Add to undrained potatoes.
- Stir in soup, milk, sour cream, salt& pepper.
- Cook over low heat for 10 min.
- DO NOT BOIL!
- Add bacon to soup, saving 1/4 cup for garnish with the parsley.