- 4 potatoes, Peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, Sliced Thinly
- 4 slices bacon, Chopped Fine
- 8 large spinach leaves, Shredded Finely
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, Grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into 2cm cubes.Boil, steam or microwave until just tender,drain.
- Heat oil in a large non stick pan, cook bacon and onion until onion is soft. Add potatoes stir till browned slightly. Add spinach until just wilted.
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, cook tilting, over medium heat until egg is almost set.
- Sprinkle frittata with cheese and place under grill until cheese is melted and browned lightly.