1/1 Photo of Potato, Bacon and Spinach Frittata
Great hot or cold. A nice addition to a BBQ or picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into 2cm cubes.Boil, steam or microwave until just tender,drain.
- 2Heat oil in a large non stick pan, cook bacon and onion until onion is soft. Add potatoes stir till browned slightly. Add spinach until just wilted.
- 3Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl.
- 4Pour egg mixture into pan, cook tilting, over medium heat until egg is almost set.
- 5Sprinkle frittata with cheese and place under grill until cheese is melted and browned lightly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Bacon and Spinach Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 351.7 mg
- Sodium 410.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g