Great hot or cold. A nice addition to a BBQ or picnic.
Make and share this Potato, Bacon and Spinach Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Cut potatoes into 2cm cubes.Boil, steam or microwave until just tender,drain.
- Heat oil in a large non stick pan, cook bacon and onion until onion is soft. Add potatoes stir till browned slightly. Add spinach until just wilted.
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, cook tilting, over medium heat until egg is almost set.
- Sprinkle frittata with cheese and place under grill until cheese is melted and browned lightly.