Recipe by *Parsley*
A "no-mayo" potato salad. Simple yet delicious. Make sure the avocado is ripe but not mushy.
- 8 small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 firm ripe Hass avocado, peeled pitted and diced (I use 2)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with salted water and cook until tender; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Place cooked potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, chives, olive oil, pepper and salt and toss to coat well.
- Finally, gently toss in the diced avocado.
- Serve warm or chilled.