1/3 Photos of Potato Au-Gratin (Bordeaux Region)
1 hr 10 mins
Our French homestay girls family's au gratin recipe. Cheese free. Serve with steak or grilled chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice the potatoes about 3-5mm thick.
- 2Add to a saucepan and cover with water, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 7- 10minutes, they should be JUST cooked.
- 3Grease a 25x25 cm square baking dish with butter.
- 4Well drain the potatoes and pour into the dish, let cool for 20 minutes.
- 5In a bowl, mix the other ingredients in and pour over the almost cold potatoes. More butter can be dotted over the top if desired.
- 6Bake at 180oc for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Au-Gratin (Bordeaux Region)
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 84.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g