I LOVE this recipe. It is a bit different than any other potato salad I've tasted. It makes a huge amount, and I usually halve the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 lbs medium red potatoes, scrubbed (I've used small ones and it works OK)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, quarters drained rinsed and blotted dry (non marinated)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Cut the potatoes into thirds if large, in half if medium. Place in large pot and fill with water to cover. Add salt to taste. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender. Be careful not to overcook. Drain and cool.
- 2Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-size pieces.
- 3Add the artichokes, celery, red pepper and onion.
- 4Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, parsley, salt an pepper in a bowl and mix until well blended. Pour over the potato and vegetable mix and stir until well blended.
- 5Garnish with additional chopped fresh parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Artichoke Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 688.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g