Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
I got this from a fruit and veg stand at my local supermarket. My 2 year old son refused to eat any vegies. So when he ate 3 cups of this at the taste testing stand, we were truly amazed. We tried it and it was delious.
Top Review by taillessoztriestocook
hey my whole family loved this one, including a teenager who doesn't normally like vegetables, and doesn't eat soup in general, prefering to eat maccas or KFC. Give it a try, oh and i tried it with vegie stock, the kind u get in a big tetra pack, as i thought my partners vegitarian daughter might have been having some. It was very nice.
- 1 onion
- 3 large zucchini
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups water, to cover
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop vegies as roughly as you like.
- Saute with a tablespoon of butter.
- Add enough water to cover, add stock cubes.
- Cook until tender.
- Blend and mash the vegies (with fluid still in pot).
- Add the cream to taste (put more in if you prefer it creamier).
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.