Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can subsitute chives for green onions, add garlic or onion, whatever you like. Add apple sauce, sour cream, or for a Korean pancake, make the sesame vinegar dressing and dip the pancakes in.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup chives, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat a griddle or skillet on low heat.
- Mix all the veggies and potatoes in a bowl and add salt to taste.
- Beat the eggs.
- Mix the corn starch with some water to make a thin paste.
- Add to the eggs.
- Add the egg mixture to the potato veggie mix.
- Make your potato pancakes about 3 inch diameter, till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with dressing or with your favorite topping.