Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be made simple by using canned tuna or jazzed up by using fresh
- 2 medium potatoes (or use baby potatoes)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 184 g tuna, drained (or 400 gm fresh tuna steak)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley, chopped (or cilantro)
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Combine potatoes, green onions and tuna in bowl.
- In seperate bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, parsley, capers, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature.
This is so simple to be so delicious. I tasted the dressing before pouring it over the potatoes and didn't like it. However, the complete salad is perfect as written.