1/1 Photo of Potato and Tuna Salad With Capers and Dijon Dressing
Abby Girl's Note:
This can be made simple by using canned tuna or jazzed up by using fresh
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium potatoes (or use baby potatoes)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 184 g tuna, drained (or 400 gm fresh tuna steak)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, chopped (or cilantro)
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Peel and cube potatoes.
- 4Combine potatoes, green onions and tuna in bowl.
- 5In seperate bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, parsley, capers, mustard and salt and pepper.
- 6Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat.
- 7Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Tuna Salad With Capers and Dijon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 336.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar