Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking time is marinating time. If you want the potatoes warm you need to start with hot potatoes and only marinate about 15-20 minutes.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 3 large potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 4 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, cubed
- 1 celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄8 cup low-fat sour cream
- salt and pepper
- fresh spinach (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- hard-boiled egg (optional)
- Mix tuna with vegetables.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour sauce over salad and toss well. Marinate 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve on a bed of spinach and top with tomatoes and egg for decoration.
I made this this morning and have it in the fridge just chillin' until supper tonight. I just had a but if sour cream left so I mixed it with some mayo to make up the 1/2 cup wanted. Also I used Nytes' Recipe #251596 in this for a zip. I added the eggs which I don't normally put into potato salad because this will be used as a meal in it's self tonight. My sample was already yummy.
Nice recipe. Tomatoes and eggs are a must! Also, might be better with mayo instead of sour cream. Thanks for a great recipe!