Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy meat free curry.
Make and share this Potato and Tomato Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 700 g potatoes, peeld and cubed
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 6 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 300 ml vegetable stock, using 1 cube
- Heat oil and fry onion and garlic until starting to brown.
- Add potatoes and curry powder, stir, add tomatoes and stock.
- Bring to the boil, cover tightly and simmer for 20-25 minutes until potatoes are cooked.